Hema Explorer iOS App Support
Download the Quick Start Guide
View the Hema Explorer User Guide online, or download ePub and .mobi versions of the Hema Explorer User Guide to view and store on or mobile device.
Answers to Common Questions
- In version 3 of the app, it seems slow, or I can't zoom in as far as I could before
- I don't see the Hema map layer - only the HERE map layers
- Which iPad models have GPS built in?
- I can't download satellite imagery
- My app does not seem to be working - what should I do?
- Trouble downloading content?
- Understanding Map Layers
- My track data does not seem to have synced to the Cloud
Hema Explorer Transition
The Explorer Platform has, and continues to be, a valuable source of navigation and exploration inspiration for thousands of users who have downloaded the Hema Explorer apps, subscribed to Explorer Pro map packs or registered on the Explorer Cloud.
Unfortunately, the technology that the Explorer Platform no longer meets the requirements of the major app stores to enable us to continue to develop and enhance the Explorer products. As a result, we will no longer be offering the Explorer App for sale on the App Stores as of February 5, 2021. Hema will be working with its Explorer customers on the transition to the new platform. For more information click on this link.
If you can't find a solution to your problem in our online how-to manuals, you can get online help by submitting a ticket to our dedicated Tech Support team.
Still Need Some Help?
If you've exhausted all the avenues above and still can't get what you need.
Call our Brisbane head office on (07) 3340 0000 between 09:00am and 3:00pm Mon-Fri AEST (UTC+10).