Brisbane and Region Wall Map
A wall map of Greater Brisbane that features highways, major roads, local streets and suburbs in addition to 24-hour fuel, parks and caravan parks marked on the mapping.
Available in two finishes and two sizes as follows:
- Laminated encapsulated - high quality produced by Hema Maps
- Photo paper; Satin 255gsm (unlaminated) - high quality produced by Hema Maps
- Large Map (WxH) - 700 x 1000mm (scale: 1:100,000)
- Super Map (WxH) - 1000 x 1430mm (scale: 1:70,000)
All maps are designed and printed in Australia.
- Large map of Brisbane and the surrounding regions
- Index to Suburbs, Towns and Localities with postcodes
- Points of Interest and facilities listed (including fuel stops and accommodation)
Publication Date: 1/07/2017
Want something different. We do custom maps. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exploring Barrington Tops National Park, NSW
Nestled in the scenic Hunter Valley region of NSW, Barrington Tops National Park is a...
Historic and picturesque North West Tasmanian Coast
It may seem strange to mention Tassie and beaches in the same sentence, but the...
Touring Expedition National Park, Queensland
As a destination, Expedition National Park is a cracker with Robinson Gorge a stunning sandstone...