Garmin Tread GPS Unit
Roam the unknown. Tread is the rugged 5.5” powersport sat nav with Group Ride Tracker and preloaded street as well as HEMA 100K topography maps for off-road adventures. Created specifically for side-by-side, ATV and snowmobile enthusiasts, Tread is built to withstand extreme terrains, temperatures and weather1. Stay connected to your friends with group tracking, location sharing and canned messaging for up to 20 riders2, no cell signal is required. Pair with our inReach® satellite communicators3 for two-way messaging, weather and interactive SOS.
- RUGGED DESIGN - Rugged, weather-resistant (IPX7)1 powersport sat nav with 5.5” glove-friendly and ultrabright touchscreen for off-road adventures
- GROUP RIDE TRACKER - Stay connected to your friends with the Group Ride tracker featuring location sharing, route tracking and canned messaging for up to 20 riders²
- PRELOADED STREET & TOPOGRAPHY MAPS - Preloaded with HEMA 100K topographic maps. Also street maps of Australia and New Zealand
- BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY - Download high resolution Birdseye Satellite imagery over Wi-Fi directly to this navigation device; no annual subscription
- SECURE POWERSPORT MOUNT - Powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount make it easy to install the Tread sat nav on your powersport vehicle TREAD APP Use the Tread™ app4 to sync your waypoints, tracks, routes and collections across devices, plus get easy GPXImport/Export and access to live weather
- TREAD - APP Use the Tread™ app4 to sync your waypoints, tracks, routes and collections across devices, plus get easy GPXImport/Export and access to live weather
- BUILT-IN GAUGES AND SENSORS - Built-in altimeter, barometer, compass and pitch and roll gauges help you navigate challenging terrain
- WORKS WITH INREACH® TECHNOLOGY - Pair with our inReach® satellite communicators3 to stay in touch globally via two-way messaging and access weather and interactive
- SOS CONTROL YOUR VEHICLE ACCESSORIES - Pair Tread with the compatible Garmin PowerSwitch™ digital switch box (sold separately) to enable onscreen control for your side-by side’s 12-volt electronics such as light bars, differential locks and more
- CAMERA FOR YOUR VEHICLE - Pair Tread with a BC™ 40 wireless camera with tube mount for front- or rear-facing camera views (sold separately); works with up to 4 wireless cameras for clear camera views all around your vehicle
Unit dimensions (W x H x D): 8.8 x 14.8 x 2.4 cm
Display size (W x H): 12.1 x 6.8 cm
Display resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Product weight: 262g
Battery Type: Rechargable Lithium-ion
Gift box dimensions (W x H x D): 25.7 x 20.9 x 10.9cm
Gift box weight: 1.8kg
2 Group tracking is available for riders using a Tread sat nav, and only riders with a Tread sat nav may be tracked. Connection to vehicle power is required for group tracking functionality.
3 Sold separately; active satellite subscription required for the inReach device. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is your responsibility to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.
4 Requires Tread app loaded on your compatible smartphone paired with a Tread sat nav; syncing data across devices requires an active connection with Wi-Fi®technology