4WD Treks of Northeast NSW
The best 25 4WD treks within a few hours of Sydney are listed and detailed in this guide, whether it is a day trip or a weekend sojourn. This guide is your passport to some of the best picnic, walking, camping, swimming, fishing and four-wheel driving destinations on Sydney's doorstep.
Treks include; Convict Trail, Abercrombie River National Park, Dixons Long Point, Caves to Caves, Watagan Wanderings, The Pinnacle, Touring the Turon, Lost City & Newnes, Stockton Beach, Chichester Forest, Barrington Tops and The Hunter Range.
- Over 85,000 copies sold in previous editions
- Details the region's 25 best 4WD trips
- Each trek is colour coded for driving standards
- Includes detailed route maps
- Includes a Sydney region road atlas
- Comprehensive driving directions
- Essential contact information
- Details on picnic and camping areas along each route
Publication Date: 30/10/13
Number of Pages: 160 (spiral bound)