Garmin Montana 700i GPS Unit
To keep adventurers in touch and on track, the Montana 700i handheld combines the flexibility of on- or off-road navigation with global messaging and interactive SOS via inReach satellite technology.
- TWO WAY MESSAGING - Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate via inReach device to inReach device in the field (active satellite subscription required).
- INTERACTIVE SOS - In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to Garmin Response℠, a 24/7 staffed professional emergency response coordination center (satellite subscription required).
- GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY - Instead of relying on phone coverage, now your messages, SOS and tracking are transferred via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
- INREACH WEATHER - Available inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your Montana handheld or paired devices, so you’ll know what to expect en route.
- RUGGED BY DESIGN - This durable, water-resistant handheld is tested to U.S. military standards and features a glove-friendly 5” touchscreen that’s 50% larger than previous Montana models.
- CITY NAVIGATOR MAPS - Seamlessly transition from trails to road navigation with preloaded City Navigator street mapping, which guides your drive with easy-to-follow turn-by-turn directions.
- TOPOACTIVE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND MAPS - To navigate your adventures, use preloaded TopoActive Australia and New Zealand maps. View elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks and more.
- SATELLITE VIEWS - Use direct-to-device downloads of Birdseye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
- ABC SENSORS - Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT - Access to GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO satellite networks enables to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE - An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
- VEHICLE MOUNTS - A variety of Montana handheld-compatible mounts (sold separately) lets you adapt your navigator for use on ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, RVs or other vehicles.
Unit dimensions: (WxHxD): 9.19 x 18.30 x 3.27 cm
Display size: 6.48 x 10.80 cm; 5" diag (12.70 cm)
Display resolution: (WxH) 480 x 800 pixels
Weight: 410 g with included lithium-ion battery pack
Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ion (included)
Battery life: GPS Mode: up to 18 hours, Expedition Mode: up to 330 hours, GPS Mode, 10 min Tracking: up to 18 hours, Expedition Mode, 30 min Tracking: up to 300 hours
Track Log: 20000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
In the box:
- Montana® 700i
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable