4WD Treks Close to Melbourne
Fully updated and field checked by the Range Rover Club of Victoria, this fourth edition of 4WD Treks Close to Melbourne will take you on 20 of the best 4WD adventures within a couple of hours drive of the city.
Whether you are looking for a leisurely day trip or a longer overnight jaunt, 4WD Treks Close to Melbourne is your indispensable companion to exploring secluded gold mining areas, historic towns, verdant forests and the many delightful mountains areas which surround Melbourne.
From an easy trek with the family to a serious off-road adventure, 4WD Treks Close to Melbourne is your passport to some of the best picnic, walking, camping, swimming, fishing and four-wheel drive destinations on Melbourne’s doorstep.
- Over 20,000 copies sold in previous editions
- Details the region's 20 best 4WD trips
- Each trek is colour coded for driving standards
- Includes detailed route maps
- Includes a Melbourne region road atlas
- Comprehensive driving directions
- Essential contact information
- Details on picnic and camping areas along each route
Publication Date: 03/12/19
Number of Pages: 208 (spiral bound)
Great product and service
Great for beginners to 4wd very informative