Tasmania State Map
The fourth edition of Hema’s Tasmania State Map features Hema’s distinctive and informative maps fully, all of which have been field checked by Hema’s Map Patrol to ensure the best possible accuracy with the latest mapping data.
A fully indexed state map of Tasmania (TAS) at a scale of 1:500,000. Marked on the mapping are national parks, fuel locations as well as camping and rest areas.
The reverse side consists of:
- a summary of the key things to see and do broken up into the North West, Launceston, Tamar and the North
- a table listing of National Parks and Reserves with key features and facilities (such as Camping and Caravan sites, BBQ, toilets and showers)
- Visitor centre listing
- Map of the area around Zeehan and Queenstown at 1:250,000 scale (including Lake St Claire and Franklin-Gordon Rivers National Parks)
- Map of Freycinet National Park at 1:125,000 scale
- Map of Southwest National Park at 1:200,000 scale
- Map of Hobart & Region at 1:250,000 scale (including petrol stations, information centres and rest stops marked)
Tasmania is located off the southeast corner of mainland Australia. It is Australia's smallest state in terms of both size and population, yet is a major tourist attraction due to the diverse and spectacular scenery, unspoilt wilderness, fantastic food and wine and heritage and cultural sites.
- Fully updated and indexed primary Map of Tasmania at a scale of 1:500,000 and showing national parks, fuel locations as well as campsites and caravan parks
- Detailed maps of the Zeehan and Region (including Lake St Clair and Franklin-Gordon Rivers National Park), Freycinet National Park, Southwest National Park and Hobart & Region
- Complete list of Tasmanian Visitor Information Centres
- Table showing Tasmania’s National Parks and Reserves with key features and facilities
- Summary of the key things to see in Tasmania broken up by region.
Publication Date: 15/02/21
Folded size (WxHxD): 140mm X 250mm x 3mm
Flat size (WxH): 700mm X 1000mm
Happy with the purchase and delivery, thanks.
I just love the Tasmania State Map, it is full of information and it will be a great guide for exploring Tasmania when I go for my one month touring holiday. Many years ago I used the Hema Kimberly Map and found it was fantastic full of exciting things identified and useful information to understand the environs. So I am sure to take a Hema map with me when ever I explore any parts of Australia
The Hema paper map used together with on-line maps made it easier to plan our adventure around Tassie.
The nature of online maps the detail only comes up when you zoom in, where the paper may gives better perspective overall. The level of detail showing grades of the unsealed roads and tracks has worked well for us on other trips, so looking forward to Tassie.
I think when I’m driving along in Tassie this map will be very reassuring
Tasmania map was not shipped to me. Reported it to hema and was told that send the correct map. Still waiting.