Hema Heavy Duty Wi-Fi Reversing Camera
Hema's Heavy Duty Wi-Fi Reversing Camera used in conjunction with the Hema HX-2 Navigator offers enhanced rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, helps minimise the risk of "blind zone" accidents whenever your vehicle or trailer is moving in reverse.
This heavy-duty wireless backup camera helps you easily spot vehicles, pedestrians, pets and other hard-to-see obstructions behind your vehicle or trailer.
The camera is IP69K rated providing protection against ingress of dust and high temperature, high-pressure water.
- COMPATIBILITY - Works seamlessly with Hema HX-2 Navigator
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW - 150-degree wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- BUILT-IN WI-FI - Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity transmits live camera view from the reversing camera directly to your HX-2 navigator’s display
- WIRELESS RANGE - Transmits camera footage up to 70M away (range varies based on installation)
|Compatibility||WIFI||Hema HX-2 GPS Navigator|
|Function||Power ON||1.0 S|
|Video in System||PAL|
|Diagnol Viewing Angle||150 degrees|
|Video Output impedance||75Ω, Typ|
|Video Output Level||1.2 Vp-p, Typ.|
|RF Specification||Operation Frequency||2412 ~ 2483.5MHz (WIFI 802.11 g/n)|
|RF Impedance||50Ω, Typ.|
|RF Bit Rate||11Mbps|
|Channel||CH1 to CH13|
|DC||Power Supply||DC 9-16V/200mA|
|Operating humidity||Humidity 90%|
|Light rating||0.2 Lux|
|Others||Unit Dimension(mm)||48 x 40 x 36mm|
|Unit Weight||Item weight: 199g|
- Hema Heavy Duty Wi-Fi Reversing Camera
Release Date: 01/10/22
Box size (WxH):130mm x 55mm
Box Weight: 0.106kg
Suits: Hema HX-2 Navigator
Control: Via HX-2 Camera App
Note: Initial install of reversing camera needs to be wired by a qualified auto electrician. Following install, the camera operates via Wi-Fi. Wi-fi signal performance can be impacted by obstructions.
Works Great Static Test upto about 11 meters
Installed this today. Im very impressed with picture quallity. Now i can keep an eye on boat while driving and reversing. Take Hema inside and can still see full picture
An amazing investment would highly recomond