SaberPro HDX Technora Bound Soft Shackle - 20,000KG
The Saber Offroad 20,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackle is a high-performance recovery tool designed to overcome the challenges posed by square-edged rated recovery points. With its exclusive SaberPro®️ Fibre construction and cut-resistant Technora®️ binding, this shackle is trusted by experts and enthusiasts in the 4WD community, as well as demanding search and rescue, military, and aviation operations.
Batch tested to destruction in a NATA-accredited facility, this 20,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackle is produced for exceptional strength and durability. Saber Offroad also conducts real-world testing, ensuring that every product is proven in the environments where you'll use them, with clear labeling of required ratings and information.
- 20,000kg minimum breaking strength for reliable performance in demanding situations.
- Technora®️ cut-resistant binding provides added peace of mind during recoveries.
- Constructed with Saber Offroad's proprietary SaberPro®️ fibre, ensuring strength and durability.
- Versatility across a wide range of applications, from vehicle recovery to marine and agriculture.
- Tested to destruction in an Australian NATA-accredited facility, ensuring the highest quality and performance standards.
- Safer, stronger, lighter and easier to use alternative to metal shackles.
Breaking strength: 20,000KG
Bag: 230mm (L) x 160mm (W) x 70mm (H)