Garmin Zumo Motorcycle GPS Unit
The rugged zūmo XT motorcycle navigator is built for adventure. Its ultrabright 5.5-inch display is glove-friendly, rain-resistant and shows you the adventurous way — on and off the beaten path.
- ULTRABRIGHT DISPLAY - The 5.5-inch display is brighter than previous models and can be seen in any light. It’s also glove-friendly with crisp HD resolution in landscape or portrait mode.
- RUGGED BUILD - Go confidently into every ride with a navigator that’s built to withstand all kinds of weather (IPX7) and rough rides.
- LASTING POWER - With the backlight set at 100% brightness, the battery lasts up to 3.5 hours, and it can go up to 6 hours on regular settings. Or you can hard-wire to constant power for longer adventures.
- BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY - Download high resolution Birdseye Satellite imagery over Wi-Fi directly to this navigation device; no annual subscription
- PRELOADED ON-ROAD AND OFF-ROAD MAPS - Pre-loaded with Garmins on and off road maps of Australia
- SIMPLE MAP SWITCHING - Quickly toggle between on-road maps, topographic maps and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, so you can always have the perfect map for your ride.
- GARMIN ADVENTUROUS ROUTING - Turn straightforward rides into twisting, gnarly adventures by selecting your road preferences.
- TRACK RECORDER - Record your route by using the track recorder, and save or share it for future adventures.
Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.8 x 14.8 x 2.4 cm
Display size (W x H): 12.1 x 6.8 cm (5.5 inch diagonal)
Display resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Product weight: 262g
Battery Type: Rechargable Lithium-ion
Battery Life: Up to 6 hours (up to 3.5 hours at 100% backlight)
Drop Rating: MIL-STD-810
Gift box dimensions (W x H x D): 25.7 x 20.9 x 10.9cm
Gift box weight: 1.8kg
In the box
- zūmo XT unit
- Motorcycle mount and hardware
- Motorcycle power cable